Library materials are available for all Harper College students, employees and community residents. In order to check out materials students must be enrolled and have a Harper ID. Harper IDs are issued at the box office in Building J.
Information Desk: 847.925.6184
Circulation Desk: 847.925.6584
Reference Desk: 847.925.6769
Interlibrary Loan: 847.925.6869
Ask a Librarian
Question? Ask a Librarian online! You may be assisted by a librarian from Harper College or elsewhere in the U.S.
Research at the Harper College Library
Welcome to the Guide for Your Subject!
On this guide you will find,
- Online encyclopedias and dictionaries that will help you locate background information on topics you are researching
- Links for searching the library's book collection.
- The best library databases for locating scholarly articles in your discipline.
- DVDs and online streaming videos that may be useful for your research.
- Ways to get help citing sources in MLA and APA style.
- How to schedule a research appointment or get more help through chat, phone, or email consultations with librarians.